Crowdfunding, made simple
Raise money directly from a community that supports you. No debt, no interest, no problem. In return for their support, you offer them rewards, which we help you deliver on. For example you can reward them with in store or online credit, and we'll integrate with your POS system to make this seamless.
Why Crowdfund with us?
- The Cheapest Financing Option
- Rewards-based crowdfunding does not require you to give up equity or take on debt. You just provide rewards back to your community that passionately supports you.
- Cultivate Your Support Base
- Raising capital directly from your customers fosters a deeper sense of engagement, creating a community of supporters who are personally invested in the success and growth of your business.
- Rewards Delivery, Made Easy
- Our platform streamlines the fundraising process from start to finish by managing delivery of rewards to your customers post-raise.
- Campaign Support
- Don’t know much about crowdfunding? No worries! We will help you get your crowdfunding campaign up and running as well as provide on demand support during your campaign.
- Brand Recognition and Marketing
- Marketing and outreach are as important for growth as the capital itself. Launching a crowdfunding campaign can open up new positive marketing and PR opportunities.
- Help us shape Crowd0
- We are building out a set of tools for businesses to use both during and after crowdfunding campaigns. We want to hear from you about what you need.
We understand how difficult it is for small businesses to get funding.
Take your business to the next level fueled on customer support alone. Foster and grow a community around your business who are invested in your success. With interest rates on loans rising, crowdfunding is the cheapest way to raise capital.
Percentage of small businesses in UK
Small businesses also account for 48% of employment and 36% of all UK private sector turnover.
The SME funding gap in the UK
In addition, 25% of small businesses that apply to banks have their loan applications rejected
10%+ Interest Rates*
Business Loans excedingly less viable for SMEs
This is in comparison to our crowdfunding fee of 5%, only payable if your campaign is sucessful.
*Across all major business loan providers in the UK, loans of ~£25,000 with a term of 12 months consistently offer interest rates greater than 10%